April 26, 2018
Project Manager (Building Structural)
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 7-10 Years
Horner & Shifrin is seeking a driven and goal orientated Building Structural Engineer for the growing Structural Building Team. The selected candidate will work with clients and project teams on the design, analysis, and evaluation of structural systems in steel, concrete, timber, and masonry. The ideal candidate will be eager for opportunities in professional and client development.
- Licensed PE, SE preferred
- Ability to perform complex design calculations
- Ability to create construction documents (plans & specifications)
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit Structure, Ram Structural System, and structural analysis software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Master of Science in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structural Engineering
SALARY RANGE: Salary will commensurate with experience.
Click on the following link to apply: