September 18, 2018
Business Development Manager
Horner & Shifrin is seeking an experienced driven and goal orientated Business Development Manager for the growing Business Development Team. The selected candidate will be responsible for securing new business opportunities as well as maintaining existing business. The ideal candidate will work closely with and support the leaders in the firm to maximize the effectiveness of client relations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of firm’s practice, clientele, goals, policies and procedures.
- Excellent leadership/managerial and mentoring/teaching skills.
- Possess strong business development skills with a proven record of accomplishment of selling on value and building relationships.
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and interpersonal skills to be able to work well with employees at all levels within the organization and maintain all information in strict confidence.
- Must possess attention to detail, ability to balance multiple projects and have strong time management skills.
- Follow through in a consistent manner
- Valid driver’s license
- Must pass a background check
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor degree in Business or related field.
SALARY RANGE: Salary will commensurate with experience.