October 29, 2018
Project Engineer (Building Structural)
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 4+ Years
Horner & Shifrin is seeking a driven and goal orientated Building Structural Project Engineer to support our growing Water division. The selected candidate will work with project managers and teams on the design, analysis, and evaluation of structural systems in steel, concrete, timber, and masonry. The ideal candidate will be eager for opportunities in professional and client development.
- Licensed PE, SE preferred
- Ability to perform complex design calculations
- Ability to create construction documents (plans & specifications)
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit Structure, Ram Structural System, and structural analysis software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Team player
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: B.S. in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structural Engineering. Masters preferred.
SALARY RANGE: Salary will commensurate with experience.
Click on the following link to apply: