CADD Technician (Structural Bridge)
Horner & Shifrin is seeking a full-time CADD Technician to work in our Structural Bridge business unit. Entry-level and experienced candidates will be considered.
- Work from detailed sketches developed by self or others to produce complex computer-generated construction drawings while coordinating details and dimensions between drawing sheets and between other involved disciplines.
- Revise/update drawings, exhibits, and sketches previously prepared or marked up by other Technicians or Engineers.
- Follow company quality control standards.
- Develop work products that require a minimum of “rework” due either to errors/omissions or poor visual presentation.
- Recommend ways to improve department procedures.
- Keep project manager and designated supervisor abreast of workload variations, and request additional work before needed.
- Attention to detail is required. Communicate any issues or design mistakes found with dimensions and constructability to the Project Manager during drawing development along with the correct solution.
- Ability to expand knowledge base and learn from others in the department.
- Ability to efficiently use CADD operating system obtained from either work or school
- Strong listening, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Proven work history, strong work ethic, and team-player.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must complete a background check.
- Knowledge of MicroStation (preferred)
- Structural Bridge, Structural Building, or Architectural drafting experience (preferred)
Associate in Applied Science degree in Drafting Technology
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Click on the following link to apply: