Design Engineer (Water)
Horner & Shifrin is seeking a full-time Design Engineer to work in our Water business unit. This position requires 2-5 years of experience.
- Candidate will work under a licensed engineer
- Perform and check environmental engineering calculations.
- Adapt standardized or previously employed designs to specific circumstances of new projects under the supervision of key project staff.
- Participate in the preparation and checking of environmental construction drawings
- Responsible for the completion of assigned tasks within a project
- Engineer in Training certificate (preferred)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must complete a background check
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with an Environmental emphasis
Master of Science in Civil Engineering (preferred)
Salary will be commensurate with experience.