November 14, 2019
Horner & Shifrin is seeking a full-time Engineer to work in our Transportation division in our St. Louis or Poplar Bluff, MO office. This position requires 4+ years of experience. This position is assigned specific tasks on project teams; and is expected to resolve engineering problems and tasks, with assistance, as needed, from more experienced staff.
- Candidate will work under licensed engineer
- Responsible for the development of engineering plans, specifications and estimates (PS&E)
- Work as part of a team to complete general transportation engineering services for municipal, county and state agencies
- Provide good and effective written/verbal communication skills
- Must have an Engineer Intern certification; Professional Engineer license is preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word, Project)
- Proficient in the use of MicroStation and GEOPAK SS4 or AutoCAD Civil 3D
B.S. in Civil Engineering
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Click on the following link to apply: