Horner & Shifrin is seeking a full-time Engineer to work in our Water business unit. This position requires 0-5 years of experience.
- Candidate will work under a licensed professional engineer
- Perform and check engineering calculations.
- Generate innovative designs for site specific conditions under the supervisions of key project staff.
- Adapt standardized or previously employed designs to specific circumstances of new projects under the supervision of key project staff.
- Participate in the preparation and checking of construction drawings and technical specifications
- Responsible for the completion of assigned tasks within a project
- Engineer in Training certificate (preferred)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of one or more design software packages, including HEC-RAS, XP-SWMM, EPA-SWMM, SewerGems, InfoWater, WaterGems, BioWin, etc.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must complete a background check
Bachelor of Science in Civil, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Click on the following link to apply: