January 14, 2019
GIS/Survey Technician (Temporary)
Horner & Shifrin, Inc. is seeking a full-time/temporary GIS Survey Technician to work on a special project that will culminate between January – March 2020; with a possibility of extending the time based on business needs. This is an exciting position for the right person to work with a team of enthusiastic professionals at a full service engineering and geospatial firm that designs infrastructure and large sized development projects. In addition, the position will allow the individual to grow the line of service, cross train and work with other divisions within the firm. Project tasks include asset location, GIS mapping, and asset rating.
- Previous experience with ArcGIS desktop applications
- Previous GPS/total station experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong listening, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Proven work history, strong work ethic and team player.
- Occasional overnight travel.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must pass a criminal background check
Educational Requirements: HS Diploma
Salary Range: Salary will commensurate with experience.
Click on the following link to apply: