January 10, 2020
Horner & Shifrin is seeking a Marketing Intern to support our Marketing group. This is an entry-level position.
- Assist marketing group and work with technical staff to organize, write, and produce responses to Requests for Proposals (RFP), Requests for Qualifications (RFQ), special reports, and presentations
- Provide support in researching, designing, writing, proofreading, printing, and assembling marketing materials, including proposals, qualifications, project sheets, newsletters, resumes, advertising and direct mail campaigns, newsletters, public relations, press releases, etc.
- Develop and maintain all marketing-related databases and associated mailings
- Provide support for the establishment of formats for the production of marketing materials to ensure a consistent corporate brand
- Assist with maintenance and management of website and social media accounts including distribution of press releases, news articles, project descriptions, company activities, etc.
- Plan and coordinate special events
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage concurrent tasks with tight deadlines and follow directions well
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly detail-oriented with a critical degree of accuracy
- Detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe InDesign and Acrobat
- Experience with coordination/implementation of social media outlets
- Willingness to work overtime to meet deadlines as required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must complete a background check
Students pursuing a degree in (or similar to) marketing, communication, public relations or business
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Click on the following link to apply: