August 5, 2019
Project Manager (Water/Wastewater)
Horner & Shifrin is seeking a motivated and talented Project Manager in the water/wastewater area to grow our office in Poplar Bluff, MO. This position is full-time and a minimum of 5 years of field experience is required. The candidate must possess strong technical and business development skills. The successful candidate will be expected to market and develop business for the firm leveraging their client relationships and past project experience.
- Registered professional engineer in the state of Missouri.
- Experience in water and wastewater design.
- Recognize and initiate business development opportunities.
- Develop a client base of municipal clients water/wastewater utilities in the Poplar Bluff area.
- Network with new and existing clients to effectively position for and develop work opportunities.
- Prepare contract proposals and cost estimates.
- Exceptional client relations and customer service skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to prepare reports and proposals.
- Interface directly with clients on projects.
- Manage project teams comprised of various engineering and environmental discipline specialists and associated sub-consultants.
- Manage all project elements, including budget, schedule, and quality while striving to achieve both project profitability and client satisfaction.
- Assist with water and wastewater operations and research, hydraulic/process modeling, environmental review, permitting, and project financing.
- Oversee the production of useful and high-quality project documents (including reports, drawings, and specifications).
- Support projects in construction.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: B.S. in Civil Engineering, M.S. in Civil Engineering preferred.
SALARY RANGE: Salary will commensurate with experience.