November 18, 2020
Horner & Shifrin is seeking a full-time Engineer to work in our Transportation business unit located in our St. Louis, O’Fallon, IL or Chicago office. This is an entry-level position and requires 0-2 years of experience.
- Candidates will work under licensed engineer
- Responsible for the development of engineering plans, specifications and estimates (PS&E)
- Work as part of a team to complete general transportation engineering services for municipal, county and state agencies
- Engineer in Training certification or ability to obtain certification in the near future
- Provide good and effective written/verbal communication skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of MicroStation and PowerGeoPAK SS4/OpenRoads Designer, or AutoCAD Civil 3D, preferred
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must complete a background check
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Click on the following link to apply: