Horner & Shifrin is seeking a full-time Engineer to work in our Transportation business unit. This is an entry-level position.
- Candidate will work under a licensed engineer
- Responsible for the development of engineering plans, specifications and estimates (PS&E)
- Prepare quality 3D models for design to be used by clients in the construction phase
- Work as part of a team to complete general transportation engineering services for municipal, county and state agencies
- Assist in the preparation of reports and feasibility studies
- Responsible for the completion of assigned tasks within a project
- Engineer in Training certificate (preferred)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of MicroStation and PowerGeoPAK SS4/OpenRoads Designer, or AutoCAD Civil 3D (preferred)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must complete a background check
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Click on the following link to apply: